Ⅰ.Listen and choose(听录音，选出你听到的内容) 8%
( ) 1. A. /neɪm/ B. /naɪs/ C./nɔɪz/
( ) 2. A. / wɔ: / B. / wɜ: / C. / weə /
( ) 3. A. litter B. letter C. little
( ) 4. A. presents B. parents C. pairs
( ) 5. A. favourite B. future C. furniture
( ) 6. A. blowing gently B. blowing strongly C. growing fast
( ) 7. A. 12℃ B. 20℃ C. 22℃
( ) 8. A. Shanghai was a small village. Not many people lived here.
B. Shanghai was a small town. Some people came here.
C. Shanghai is a big city. Many people live here.
Ⅱ. Listen and choose.(听录音, 选出正确的应答句)6%
( ) 1. A. Sounds fun. B. Thank you. C. That’s all right.
( ) 2. A. It’s mine B. They’re mine. C. Yes, they’re mine.
( ) 3. A. It’s sunny. B. It was sunny. C. It will be sunny.
( ) 4. A. We sing and dance B. We draw and paint C. We play football
( ) 5. A. Yes, it was on the wall. B. It was on the wall. C. It’s on the wall.
( ) 6. A. Does your sister often go to the cinema?
B. Is your sister going to the cinema now?
C. Did your sister go to the cinema yesterday?
Ⅲ.Listen and choose(听小对话，根据问题选出正确的答案)5%
( ) 1. A. Ben’s. B. Jim’s. C. John’s.
( ) 2. A. Listen to the music. B. Watch TV. C. Play games
( ) 3. A. Sunny. B. Windy. C. Rainy.
( ) 4. A. To the Car Museum. B. To Shanghai History Museum.
C. To the Art Museum.
( ) 5. A: ￥20. B. ￥40. C. ￥60.
Ⅳ. Listen and write (听录音，填入所缺的单词)：6%
It was Sunday yesterday. It was a sunny day. The temperature was thirty ________. Kitty and Ben were at the __________ Museum. Now they were on the ________ floor. There are many different robots there. Kitty liked the ‘Piano Prince’. He is really ________. He can play the piano very well. Ben liked the ‘Opera Queen’. She can _________Beijing Opera. They learnt a lot and __________ a good time.
V. Listen and judge (听短文判断，用“T”或“F”表示) 5%
( ) 1. Halloween is a Chinese holiday.
( ) 2. Halloween comes in November.
( ) 3. Pumpkin pies and pumpkin bread are the special food at Halloween.
( ) 4. Many people usually have ‘fancy-dress’ parties at Halloween.
( ) 5. Children like going ‘trick or treating’ in the morning.
Part II. Vocabulary and Grammar 50%
Ⅰ.Copy the sentences : (正确抄写下列句子, 注意大小写及标点) 5%
when is thanksgiving kitty its on the fourth thursday of november
Ⅱ. Look and write(根据图意完成句子，每线一词)：6%
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
1. I’m hungry. How can get to the _____________?
2. There is a ___________ in my study. You can see many books in it.
3. Which subject do you like? I like ____________.
4. There is heavy rain and a strong wind today. It’s ____________ today.
5. This man is big and tall. He is a ______________.
6. ___________ are my favourite vegetable.
Ⅲ. Read and write (用所给单词适当形式填空) 10%
1. It is a _____________(rain) day. It is raining ___________(heavy)
2. Look! Alice ____________(walk) her dog in the park. But there is a sign.
It says ’Don’t __________(walk) dogs here’.
3. The pictures ________(be) on the wall. Now they ______(be) on the table.
4. Are these _________(you) paints? No, __________(my) is in my bag.
5. This sign means ‘No ___________(smoke).’
6. Where can I see the robots? On the _______________( two ) floor.
Ⅳ. Choose the best answer (选择填空，把编号填在前面的括号内)：12%
( ) 1. Ben doesn’t like singing. I don’t like it ___________.
A. and B. too C. either
( ) 2. Here is ____________.
A. a furniture B. some furnitures C. some furniture
( ) 3. The robots can dance __________.
A. beautiful B. beautifully C. good
( ) 4. Don’t watch TV. It’s time _________.
A. to bed B. for bed C. go to bed
( ) 5. Tomorrow ________ sunny. We _________ a nice day.
A. will be, will have B. will, have C. will be, have
( ) 6. David _________ to the cinema with his parents last night.
A. went B. goes C. go
( ) 7. Unhealthy children eat a lot of _________ every day.
A. vegetables B. fruit C. sweets and chocolate
( ) 8. My father ________ does any exercise, because he has no time.
A. often B. usually C. never
( ) 9. People often ___________ at Thanksgiving.
A. go trick-or-treating B. eat turkey and pumpkin pies
C. go on egg hunts
( ) 10. The Louvre Museum is _____________.
A. a history museum B. an art museum C. a car museum
( ) 11. Our classroom is on the first floor. _______ is on the fourth floor.
A. It B. Their C. Theirs
( ) 12. The toy bear is __________ the box. So I can’t see it.
A. inside B. outside C. in front of
V. Rewrite the sentences. (按要求改写句子) 12%
1. Don’t pick the flowers(换一种说法，意思不变。)
2. They planted some trees in spring(划线提问)
3. It was cloudy yesterday (划线提问)
4. The first class stars at eight o’clock.(改成一般疑问句)
5. This cool bicycle is Danny’s. (划线提问)
6. tomorrow, will, wind, we, a, have, strong (连词成句)
VI .Think and write(读一读，用适当的单词填空，使句子完整，首字母已给)：5%
1. There are some c_________ on the sofa. They are soft. They make me comfortable.
2. There is a m___________ on the wall. Look into it. I can see myself.
3. We can get into the park through the e_____________.
4. Children often go on an egg hunt at E_________.
5. It was a brown c___________. Now it is a beautiful butterfly. It can fly.
Part Ⅲ Reading and Writing 20%
I. Complete the dialogue:(读一读，完成对话，把字母代号写在横线上) 5%
A. When and where shall we meet?
B. We can get there by underground.
C. What are you doing now? D. Can you go with me?
E. I like best. F. Would you like to see a book show?
Kitty: Hello, Peter. (1)
Peter: I’m reading a storybook.
Kitty: Which book do you like best?
Kitty: There is a book show in Shanghai Library tomorrow.
Peter: Oh, I see. How can we get there?
Kitty: Let’s meet at my home at eight o’clock tomorrow.
Peter: All right.
Ⅱ. Read and choose (阅读短文，选择最恰当的答案，把字母代号写在前面的括号内) 5%
Both people and insects are animals. But insects don’t have bones in their bodies. They have hard shells. Insects are different from other animals because they have six legs. Many insects have wings. Some insects live alone. Others live in big groups. Bees and ants live in groups. They live in big families and they have many different rooms in their nests. Insects live in dry places just about everywhere. In hot places, insects are everywhere you see. A few insects, but not too many live in oceans. In very cold places, like the North Pole(北极)，they live in the fur(皮毛)of polar bears(北极熊)and other warm animals. Quite a lot of insects live in small rivers and lakes.
( ) 1. Insects don’t have ___________.
A. bones B. wings C. a hard shell
( ) 2. Insects have ____________ legs.
A. two B. four C. six
( ) 3. ___________ live in groups.
A. Bees B. Ants C. Both A and B
( ) 4. A few insects live in ___________.
A. oceans B. rivers C. lakes
( ) 5. In the North Pole, insects live _____________.
A. every where B. in oceans C. in the fur of polar bears
Ⅲ. Read and answer the question.(阅读短文,完整回答问题)5%
Bill and Sue are brother and sister. They are both students. One day, they went to the pet shop and saw some nice rabbits. They loved the rabbits very much, but they had no money to buy them. Sue had a good idea. She and Bill helped their father pick apples in the garden every Saturday and Sunday. So their father gave them some money.
Today Sue and Bill go to the pet shop again. Each of them buys a rabbit. Sue’s rabbit is white and Bill’s rabbit is black. They call the black rabbit Bunny and the white one Judy. They like them very much.
1. What did the children see in the pet shop? _______________________
2. Did the children have money to buy rabbits? _______________________
3. What did the children help their father do? _________________________
4. How many rabbits do the children buy?___________________________
5. Which rabbit is Bill’s? _________________________________________
Ⅳ. Writing (请补充完整题目，并以此为题写短文，可以写写场所、人物的变化等。要求意思连贯，语句通顺，短文不少于40个单词，不少于3种句型。)5%
Changes about ________________