Excuse me,do you need a ride?
对不起。你需要搭便车吗?
A:Excuse me,do you need a ride?
对不起。你需要搭便车吗?
B:Yes.thanks.
是的,谢谢
Excuse me,can you give me a lift?
对不起,你可以载我一程吗?
A:Excuse me,can you give me a lift?
对不起,你可以载我一程吗?
B:Where are you heading to?
你要去哪里呢?
Hop on
上车吧!
A:Are you going to Chicago
你要去芝加哥吗?
B:That"s right.Hop on.
是啊!上车吧!
He"s a hitchhiker
他是搭便车的。
A:Why didn"t you give that man a ride?
你为什么不载那个人一程?
B:Come on.He"s a hitchhiker,a stranger
拜托!他是个搭便车的一个陌生人耶
I hitchhiker all the way
我一路搭便车来的
A:It"s a long way How did you get here,Ted
Ted,这一路的路途很耶!你是怎么来的
B:I hitchhiker all the way
我一路搭便车来的
How do you hitchhike?
你是怎么搭便车的
A:How do you hitchhike?
你是怎么搭便车的
B:Well,just by thumbing it
伸出大拇指,朝上就可以了
That"s how they save money.
那是他们省钱的办法。
A:Many young people travel as hitchhikers
很多年轻人以搭便车的方式旅行
B:That"s how they save money.
那是他们省钱的办法
A companion on the way is nice
我一路上有伴也不错
A:Thank you very much for giving me a ride.
谢谢您载我一程。
B:No big deal. A companion on the way is nice.
没什么大不了的,一路上有伴也不错。
http://m.cnzealou.com/juzi/90046.html